Galaga shirt concept
(pretend it’s wrapping around the side a bit)
talk furby to me
lol lol.. i have this furby in my guitar bag—dis all im gonna think abt now haha
omg i gave u guys one of these after a show last summer. happy it has a better home now. i hope its touring the country/world with you lol
here are some more neat looking games on Steam Greenlight to check out. i posted a list like this before. a few of them got greenlit! a lot of them haven’t. anyway here’s 14 more.
- Hidden in Plain Sight — local multiplayer party game. there are a bunch of modes but the general idea is to blend in with the crowd, carrying out tasks without making yourself obvious to the other players. i played this a lot with friends and it’s lots of fun!
- Futuridium EP — neon 3D flighty shootery game, sorta like Star Fox. you can grab a free version from their site.
- Momodora III — Cave Story-esque action-platformer. very cute, nice spritework.
- Ilamentia — first person abstract platformer puzzle game. very pink.
- VITAL — also first person abstract puzzle game. this one’s orange tho.
- QbQbQb — rhythm puzzle block stacking
- Beat Bros — multiplayer grid-based… uh, rhythm… bomberman… roguelike? i have no idea what i’m looking at but it looks pretty crazy.
- Heart&Slash — robot hack-n-slash action
- Sentris — musical puzzle game. create music as you twist around a glowy colorful wheel thing?
- GRAVITY GODS — multiplayer game based on Warlords (one of my fav arcade games!). but this is a lot crazier. tried the beta out and seems like it could be pretty fun
- ORBIT — multiplayer vs. twin stick shooter with… well, an orbiting mechanic
- Dawn of the Plow — plow tons and tons of snow! get fired over everything! SNOW PLOWS!!
- Soda Drinker Pro — Profession Soda Drinking Video Game
(also wanna re-shoutout TRIP and Cylne cuz they look cool and i rly wanna see them get thru)
been blastin this on repeat the past couple days
picked up some 25cent goodies at a record store lol